Improve your confidence, health and wellbeing, and bring more joy to your life – learn to sing with Jennifer Ward, Based in Guildford Surrey
Whether you are a total beginner or looking to sharpen up existing skills, Jennifer is passionate about building confidence in her pupils, and helping them fulfil their full potential. She is fully qualified, passing her grade eight at just 16, and finished her teaching diploma at just 18.
Now with over 14 years’ experience teaching both popular and classical styles, Jennifer can help expand your repertoire and improve your ability.
Every student is unique, and Jennifer will create a bespoke lesson plan. Here are some of the aspects you can expect to learn:
- Breath capacity and control
- Technical exercises and vocal scales
- How to master your range & break
- Diction/pronunciation across multiple languages
- Vocal dynamics
- Face shapes & placing of resonance
- Posture & relaxing
- Optimising the diaphragm
- Emotive performance
- Microphone techniques
- Performance techniques
- Breathing practises
- Biology of the vocal cords, larynx and diaphragm – How they work
- Preparation for open mics/auditions/performances/just singing for fun!
Also specialising in choral workshops, and musical bonding classes for theatre groups/performance collectives
Jennifer has a teaching room available at her home in Guildford, Surrey, or she can travel to you.